Poker For Free Review

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Poker For Free Review

Hi,

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Giorgio, and I am intending to become a professional poker player some day.

I have become interested in poker about three quarters of a year ago thanks to Theo, my brother in law. He came over to visit our house and installed an online poker client on my computer. The minute he left I started playing, and I got totally hooked! I never played poker before, so I started playing without any poker knowledge. I didn't even know the poker hand rankings.

Of course it took me a while before I got the hang of it, but eventually I learned the game and improved my skills. I don't know why, but I sincerely believe that I have what it takes to become a professional poker player. It's a never ending road, and basically I have been willing to give up several times... but these days I am glad I didn't and I feel strong and keep winning.

I have been reading a lot of blogs, websites, and of course books. I can recommend "Harrington on Hold'em" to everyone that is seriously willing to become a better poker player. Great book! Great author!

Down the road I also started a website called Poker For Free with the intention to give information to its' visitors how and where to get free poker cash. This is how I started out, so why wouldn't I share it with the rest of the world.

Poker For Free is a website about the beautiful game of poker (of course, duh). Besides poker room reviews, poker bonus codes, and the usual stuff, it offers valuable information for beginning poker players, as well the more experienced ones.

The website has it's own Poker Club, where members can get passwords to the Poker For Free freerolls, and freebies when applicable. Of course it doesn't come without a newsletter, but I promise you that it has great content. Since I am a Dutch citizen and speak/write the Dutch language fluently, I also made a Dutch version of Poker For Free. Actually, there's a Dutch blog where I frequently post interesting articles about my developing poker career. This is a must read if you're in the same position, and I am positive that you will recognize something about yourself in my stories.

Let me conclude this review, since you might better pay a visit to the site itself than read my boring blog. ;) Poker For Free is a never ending project, I wake up with new idea's in my mind every morning. Becoming part of it is free, so why not give it a try.

I'll be back! Peace,

Giorgio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home